Tuesday 6 November 2012

$100 million

I sadly won nothing on the horses at Melbourne Cup today in Perth but still have a chance at the Oz Lotto for $100 million tonight!

I have already decided that if I win I will spend $1 million on myself, family and friends. Then I will use the other $99 million to set up 1) a foundation and 2) a venture capital fund which would invest in organisations that have as their primary aim reducing carbon emissions and/or waste to landfill, with evidence that the reductions will be significant. Organisations who help developing communities and conserve natural habitats will also be looked upon favourably.

I have yet to confirm a name for the foundation and fund- the "Dr not-so-evil Fund" doesn't quite cut it...perhaps I can decide after I win.

No comments:

Post a Comment