Saturday 30 March 2013

A rather racy get-up


We had a marvellous day at the Rosehill Ladies' Day races in Sydney recently- who doesn't love horsing about, quaffing bubbly and pretending that you chose to put all your money on 'Rock N Roll' because of all those technical codes and predictions you knew about and not because of the cool name...

But most of all, especially on Ladies' Day, we love the FASHION!

My top and skirt are from the 'nearly new' (an exciting way of saying second-hand) 'Shop A' The Top' in Top O The Steps, Modbury, South Devon. I have had them for a few years now.

My fascinator is borrowed from a kindly neighbour in the spirit of collaborative consumption.



My lovely handbag is from Paper Dress Vintage in Shoreditch, London. Again, it has been a treasure of mine and had a lot of use for a good few years.

I was out there representing SLOW and sexy fashion, which in my opinion, is far better than new and cheap and makes anyone a WINNER!

1 comment:

  1. Look at Barbie's wardrobe. Love it. Thanks for posting and drop by me too anytime.

    ReplyDelete