Sunday 13 April 2014

ErrMerrGerrd XO!


Drama drama drama- this is so fetch! And soooo XO[eco]!

...Did you know that now you can DO good and LOOK good AT THE SAME TIME?!

SHUT. UP.

It seems like I am taking the Michael of our dear LC, but actually I love her (and want to be her a medium to high amount) and love the fact that she has twice now put her name and design skills behind something so cool. She has definitely moved on from her younger years on The Hills.

Her XO[eco] line with Blue Avocado comprises cute totes, lunch packs, travel and jewellery bags- all of which are both adorable AND washable!

The material is called Repreve- it is made from recycled plastic bottles. Repreve itself is a pretty dandy organisation too.

What's that LC? You designed these products for the 'every girl'? But I am an Every Girl! That's what I do! I need these sustainable lifestyle products. LOVE- ING - THEM. My fave is totes the bird print. What's yours?

Signing off: XO[eco]

Mwah.


No comments:

Post a Comment